To properly protect yourself from the always present danger of huge awards for auto liability, it is imperative that you maintain the proper level of coverage for your particular situation.
If you have any doubts about the appropriate level of automobile coverage that’s right for you, we have excellent plans available through reputableauto insurers, and we will be happy to help pinpoint the coverages best suited to your needs.
Compulsory Auto Policy Coverage
- Bodily Injury to Others
- Personal Injury Protection
- Bodily Injury Caused by Uninsured Auto
- Damage to Someone Else’s Property
- Optional Bodily Injury to Others
- Medical Payments
- Substitute Transportation
- Towing and Labor
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Underinsured Auto
Frequently Asked Questions
When purchasing automobile insurance what should I consider?
There are several things you should consider when purchasing automobile insurance that your independent agent will help you with. Here are a few:
- Purchase the amount of liability coverage which makes sense for you.
- Select the optional coverages you want.
- Decide which company to purchase insurance from.
- Don’t base your decision solely on price. Other factors like service and claim response are extremely important in selecting the right insurance.
Does my insurance policy cover a friend if I loan him/her my car
When you loan your car to a friend or an associate, he or she will be covered under your automobile insurance policy.
What is collision physical damage coverage?
Collision is the loss you incur when your automobile collides with another vehicle or object like a telephone pole.
What is comprehensive physical damage coverage?
Comprehensive provides coverage for direct physical damage losses you could incur to your car from something like a hailstorm.
How can I lower my automobile insurance rates?
There are several things you can do to lower the cost of your automobile insurance.
- One way is to look for competitive pricing. An independent agent works with many companies and can provide you comparative rates and insure that your are getting the same coverage.
- Another way to lower the cost is to change your deductible. By raising your deductible you may lower the cost of your automobile insurance almost 10% You must be able to pay the deductible amount in case of a claim. You can also look for discounts that you may be entitled to. Some examples of discounts that may be available are: multiple cars under the same policy, carrying a homeowners policy with the same insurance company, different groups or associations.